Sunday, February 17, 2013

Easy Cheese Ball

I admit it... I was really craving a cheese ball during the super-bowl weekend.  I don't know if it's the time of year, or just because the Super-bowl is another excuse to eat junk food, but I really felt like I needed a cheese ball.  So, I dug up an old recipe and made a couple of cheese balls.  Yippie Skippy.

This is an old recipe that is incredibly easy and makes a decent cheese ball.  Hope you enjoy it!



Easy Cheese Ball Recipe

Ingredients: 
8oz Cream Cheese
1 Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
8ox shredded cheddar
1/2 Cup chopped pecans

Directions: 
Slightly soften the cream cheese in the microwave (for 30 seconds or so).  Put cheeses and ranch dressing powder in a bowl, mix with hand mixer until combined.  Shape into ball(s).  Roll in chopped pecans.  Let sit for a few hours, or overnight.  Serve (over crackers) and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment